Finse Alpine Research Seminar 29-30 April 2018
The Finse Alpine Research Seminar is an informal meeting place for researchers and students working (or planning to work, or have worked) at Finse Alpine Research Centre, but the seminar is open for anybody interested in research in the alpine environment. Participants are encouraged to contribute with 20 minute talks.
Foto: Erika Leslie
Place: Finse Alpine Research Centre (details here)
Time: 29 April 13:00 - 30 April 14:00 (accommodation in shared rooms)
Cost: Accommodation and meals are free. Patricipants must cover their own travel.
Registration: Please register at https://skjema.uio.no/110140.
Program & Practical Information:
- Finse is only accessible by train (no roads). The station is 1.5 km from the train station (map: http://www.finse.uio.no/about/location/). We strongly encourage everyone to bring skis, but if you are not able to do so I can transport some people on our snowmobile (send me an email and tell me what time you will arrive and depart).
- Accommodation and meals are free during the seminar, but you need to buy your own train tickets.
- A detailed program will be sent out by email when available.
- We have limited capacity for laundry at the station, so if you could bring your own linen, that would be great!
- Please let us know if you have registered but are not able to attend the seminar!